Need help, again...

Ganbare

Currently I working on 3D VB-6 modelling, but there's some problem. For some reason I can't put my finger on. Here's what I done so far.

3305401440_ef473fa56f_o.jpg

3305401436_de895a308f_o.jpg

That's why I ask some help on this. Need some good reference, a 3-view of VB-6 from Yamato toy.

So I can figure out the shape of this baby and make it into good model.

Can anyone in this forum help me?

Currently I working on 3D VB-6 modelling, but there's some problem. For some reason I can't put my finger on. Here's what I done so far.

That's why I ask some help on this. Need some good reference, a 3-view of VB-6 from Yamato toy.

So I can figure out the shape of this baby and make it into good model.

Can anyone in this forum help me?

If you can remove the wireframe around it, I can probably say what's the problem.

Unfortunately, I have not any sort of reference for the VB-6 for you; simply what's in my brain.

And, everyone knows a 4-view is best! Front, Right, Top, Iso. :D

4-view ? that's new, and sound logical too. I will considers after someon had the refference.

thanks, for the advice :) .

It's how the engineers have always done it.

You get your top down, rightside, and frontal views and then, for a feel of it in 3D, you add an isometric view, which is 45 (Could be 60. I can't remember) degrees off of all 3 views, so you're looking down on the front-left of the top of the object.

I like engineering...

I didn't find what I looking for, but I just found a data of Yamato VB-6 in my brother PC. A whole time stuck in the HD, and I didn't notice it !

I tried with that and maybe soon I will bring it to forum.

Edited by Ganbare

• 3 weeks later...

After long time here I'm have done for.

top view side view

Front view Perspective view

Perspective back view

This is the best effort I can do in about half from completion.

Feel free to critic my work ^_^ .

Edited by Ganbare

After long time here I'm have done for.

top view side view

Front view Perspective view

Perspective back view

This is the best effort I can do in about half from completion.

Feel free to critic my work ^_^ .

Just needs a little refining on the parts you already have and a lot of work to get the parts you don't.

You could play VFX-2, record with FRAPS and see how it is done...

I'm fans of VFX-2 :) , but I don't familiar with FRAPS.

Just needs a little refining on the parts you already have and a lot of work to get the parts you don't.

I'm still working out. But I'm afraid it will take long if using unwrap mod.

Edited by Ganbare

I tried to map the Koenig now, but it's unbelievable hard. Anyone can give me the tut for unwrapping map for the 3dmax? I tried search around this virtual world about unwrapping technique, And not found a single appropriate tut yet. This one that I'm working for apparently have complicated structure or form. Yes, I've tried unwraping by my self, but it's seem a trouble pop up.

Firts I tried to give map for the nose section. Using unwrap modifier, so it should give some more detail and marking. but for some reason the map can't cover entire faces. I'm positively select all the part ( the middle section to right, middle section to the left, and the back section) but the result it's not what I expected. There's a green line in the below of the corner of the nose section. I don't know why this happen. I'm so frustated....

Edited by Ganbare