Any kits come with 1/144 pilots?

RogueTrooper

Im trying to find some macross 1/144 pilots. Ive just got some chara-works 1/144 valks and want to do detail them up a bit but what i lack are pilots. All i need is one pilot and i can have ago at copy them up.

Im looking for a macross pilot that aint just a blob and that you can till its a macross pilot by the helmet mostly.

Anyone got any good suggestion of a kit tht has an excellant pilot or have made a custom one up before?

Im trying to find some macross 1/144 pilots. Ive just got some chara-works 1/144 valks and want to do detail them up a bit but what i lack are pilots. All i need is one pilot and i can have ago at copy them up.

Im looking for a macross pilot that aint just a blob and that you can till its a macross pilot by the helmet mostly.

Anyone got any good suggestion of a kit tht has an excellant pilot or have made a custom one up before?

Not sure but one of these might work with a slight mod: http://www.hlj.com/product/WAVOP-435

The 1/144 Yellow Submarine garage kits all came with small pilot figures. But I think the Wave 1/144 mobile staff figures Vifam7 recommended are good too. The seated pilot figure might require some remodeling but in 1/144 scale nobody will recognize the difference between a Normal suit or Macross flight suit.