Hasegawa 1/72 VF0s Battroid

Nexx Stalker

After finishing Bandai'ìs 1/72 VF1s and VF25F, my new soon-to-be-finished valkyrie is the gorgeous VF0s by Hasegawa, probably the most stunning and solid battorid model ever created. Before I assembled it I thought it would be a big, bad robot. I was right, because now that it's taking shape, the 0s towers over all other 1/72 battroids. Here he is in its work-in-progress state, along with other models for size comparison.

post-6533-1231903862_thumb.jpg

post-6533-1231903880_thumb.jpg

post-6533-1231903891_thumb.jpg

nice...you should try getting rid of seam line and panel lining for a more intensive look, keep us posted on this build up

I've seen your Armored VF0S, it's great! (by the way, does that kit come with a full battroid + armor?)

I am rather bad at panel lining, but I've added some to the wings, arms and legs. The seams don't bother me too much, they give an "old toy" feeling to It I rather like :).

This is probably my final version (lacks white paint on upper arms, but I like it more this way). Again, in these pictures Roy's Battroid is joined by other 1/72 valkyries. The posability of this model is astounding (along with the incredible level of detail - which doesn't show on the pictures, I'm rather bad at taking photos, sorry - makes it one of the best, if not the best, battroid model kit ever made. The hands even have movable fingers, a la 1/48).

post-6533-1232026762_thumb.jpg

post-6533-1232026770_thumb.jpg

post-6533-1232026779_thumb.jpg