Yamato 1/60 Hikaru VF 1S version 2.0

chukissaki

Has anyone got the Yamato 1/60 Hikaru VF 1S version 2.0 yet ? Are the shoulders still cracking, or has Yamato fixed the issue ? On the 2.0's, are the skulls and un spacy kite symbols tampo printed ? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, thank for the info.

Few have the Hikaru 1S at the moment. Most who have ordered should be getting theirs by the end of the month. No complaints of shoulder breakages at the moment but it's still too early to tell until more people get their hands on it.

The v2 1/60 VF-1 series figures come with the kite and skull insignias tampoed on except on the super/strike packs.

I picked mine up just before Christmas, but sorry I still haven't taken it out of the box yet, so can't answer your questions.

I got too excited with the release of the Bandai VF-25 and Yamato Destroid Defender, so the Hikaru VF-1S is still sitting in his box waiting for me to clear some shelf space.

Heh, how times changed. 10 years ago I would have ripped a Hikaru VF-1S Strike Valk out of the box, the second I got it. Now, its like....ho hum, another VF-1.......yawn.

We have a thread specifically on the V2 1/60 VF-1S, so please post questions related to it there.

Graham