Questions bout macross Frontier

Roycommi

I really enjoyed Macross F, probably the best right after the tv show. I had a bunch of questions and hadnt seen them answered anywhere. i plowed thru the discussion threads but there is so much i may have missed, feel free to direct me to a faq or similar if needed. Anywho:

1. What is Grace O'Connor? Some sort of robot i got, but who were all the other people that seemingly lived inside her?

2. It seems as if shes bound and determined to destroy the Vajra all the way up till the last ep, then she wants to control them and either wipe out humanity or embed us with the crystals and control us, i'm not sure.

3. Whats goin on with Macross Galaxy? It seems as if the entire Macross Galaxy fleet was on board with Grace and her bid to control the Vajra. Is that true? I mean you see all the dulfim ships and others fighting against our heroes in ep 25 and it seems pretty conveniant the whole fleet would go along with that.

4. Where is the main "island" for Macross Galaxy and all the surrounding "islands"?

5. In all seriousness, whats up with Alto? He has these two women who throw themselves at him and he almost seems completely detached. I get the feeling its playing to the vastly male audience to identify with a male protagonist who has woman throwing themselves at him, but, again in all seriousness, Alto seems like hes gay, at least in terms of the way he seems so totally uninterested in Sharyl and Ranka.

6. How did Grace fly in and then insert herself into the queens head so effortlessly? Where did that come from? was there some backstory about how she had figured out how to "jack in" to a vajra? It seemed as if they didnt even have the location of the homeworld until ep 24 and then she just flies thru all the planetary guards and right up to the queen then into their queen then into a little bubble and plugs in? in every other episode the vajra attack on sight.

7. The feeling i get is that the macross Galaxy fleet started attacking the Vajra then lead the vajra to Frontier to keep on attacking, is that true?

8. the Zentraedi naval detachment seemed to have found a earth type planet, why did Frontier not want that planet? What were they looking for instead of that type of world?

9. What was that rocky ring like structure surrounding the vajra homeworld?

10. So grace and Leon were in league, to do what? Kill the Vajra?

11. How does that Guy Bilrer figure into their plot? was he in on it all or some of it?

12. Berera worked against the macross Galaxy team for a umber of episodes, why wasnt he arrested or detained or whatever? Its not like he kept a low profile. or did they just never figure out he was the red valk guy? They quarantined the "Dulfim" crews when they rescued them early on so...

13. and so was the "rescue" of the ships from the Galaxy fleet in episode 7 or so just a ruse?

Maybe its the translations i saw didnt convey this stuff properly, i saw the GG versions. Again loved the show just couldn't connect some dots.