Future Macross Music

Anon

Re-watching the Ep 25 of MF for the Nth time right now, and this question just hit me... What kind of music would I want to hear for the next iteration of the Macross franchise (aside from the MF movie)?

Personally I would prefer a little bit of rock 'n roll again, maybe a female [punk] rocker a la Priss from Bubble Gum Crisis, what about you guys here? Sure, j-pop is always a good safe bet, but I think something with a bit more edge (especially after listening to the back and forth switch between Sheryl and Ranka in this ep) would definitely be welcomed on my part B))

Anything as long as it isn't RAP, R&B. or ANY form of HIPHOP whatsoever. :lol:

I wouldn't mind some guitar, ala Mac7. Perhaps even some traditional music to reflect ancient or old cultures and civilizations.

If its hip-hop like in Samurai Champloo, then that would be great! Super Dimension Def Jam Macross!

Well... I believe that the next Macross music is going to be more orchestral than anything... specially since the next Macross production is going to be officially a movie based on Frontier...

I'm currently looking forward to that... ^_^

Edited by Kronnang Dunn