gundam manga

mikeszekely

Okay... slowly but surely, I've been trying to assimilate the various Gundam stories. Now I've seen Gundam Wing, First Gundam, and Zeta Gundam, as the 08th MS Team, 0080, and 0083. All very entertaining stuff, so I decided to start checking out the side stories (less interested in the comic adaptations). So, I picked up Blue Destiny and, um... I forget the crappy English name for it, but the official US release of G-Unit.

Sadly, that's about all we have in America. Sure, we have the first Gundam, G Gundam, and Gundam Wing adaptations, as well as the Gundam Wing stories Blind Target, Episode Zero, and Battlefield of Pacifists, but I really an more interested in in the novels and comics that actually advance the UC universe, like Crossbone Gundam and Hathaway's Flash. While info on the mobile suits is plentiful, I can't so much as find a summary of the stories.

Which brings me to my question. Does anyone know where I can find summaries or fan translations or the novels or mangas that haven't been commercially released in the States?