Quick question about my 1/60 Super Milia

syn13

The way your question is phrased, it's a little hard to follow - are you talking about the position of the head in fighter or battroid mode?

The [ver. 1] 1/60 VF-1Js all had kind of loose pivots at the neck, and they would tend to flop around a little in fighter mode. They'll usually stay put (well enough for display, anyway) if you push them in toward the body/fuselage and forward a little.

Well I somehow got the head to stay in place in battroid(maybe I should have specified this earlier to make it more clear...) but yea, my question was how to make the head stay up right in battroid mode because it keeps springing back.

Nice I got the whole 1/60 Milia set now! Just need to take a hard consideration weather if I should shell out $200+ for the 1/48 but then again Milia doesn't seem right without Super Max...

988a1f13.jpg

Interesting. I used to have a v1 1/60 Milia and never had a problem with the head springing back in battroid mode. The only trouble I had was with the head drooping at an angle in fighter mode. If you're feeling adventurous, you could try taking the neck piece apart. It's possible that it wasn't properly assembled at the factory.