My only 1/60 ver. 01 Super Miriya has arrived...

syn13

And I think I'll be waiting for the rest of the 2.0 line-up, especially the VE-1 & VT-1. Wow damn I've been spoiled by the YF-19 and the 1/48 VF-1A I got way before the 1/60. Couldn't really make sense of the manual so it took me 20 minutes to realized that the legs don't just clip in, theres also a locking mechanism for it...Whats up with the head?? The spring seems to be too tight and it won't stay up in the Battleroid mode.

Ugh, just need to get the 1/48 ver and the ver. 2.0 if it comes out heh heh.

And I think I'll be waiting for the rest of the 2.0 line-up, especially the VE-1 & VT-1. Wow damn I've been spoiled by the YF-19 and the 1/48 VF-1A I got way before the 1/60. Couldn't really make sense of the manual so it took me 20 minutes to realized that the legs don't just clip in, theres also a locking mechanism for it...Whats up with the head?? The spring seems to be too tight and it won't stay up in the Battleroid mode.

Ugh, just need to get the 1/48 ver and the ver. 2.0 if it comes out heh heh.

The 1/48 Milia VF-1J by Yamato is probably my favorite toy of all time. Definitely worth the $200 or whatever.

The 1/48 Milia VF-1J by Yamato is probably my favorite toy of all time. Definitely worth the $200 or whatever.

It is a nice one....and luckily now days you can get it for about 180 before shipping. That's not too bad. :mellow:

:ph34r: