Veritech RF-26 AAC concept, sketches to follow

RF-26AAC

As far as CAD programs go I would go with the Auto Cad 2006 or what ever year/version you can find. However the only reason I suggest it is because its the only program I have real experience with. I've used several others (cant remember their names) and Auto Cad was the most user friendly, but I think its pretty expensive. I haven't really checked so I couldn't tell you, sorry.

That valk looks pretty sweet btw, good work!

As far as CAD programs go I would go with the Auto Cad 2006 or what ever year/version you can find. However the only reason I suggest it is because its the only program I have real experience with. I've used several others (cant remember their names) and Auto Cad was the most user friendly, but I think its pretty expensive. I haven't really checked so I couldn't tell you, sorry.

That valk looks pretty sweet btw, good work!

Yeah, I can't really doodle mechanical details freehand, I need some kind of CAD version of the fighter.

I *am* working on a LEGO digital designer version but it's very time consuming and annoying and complicated >_<

I just want a program about as complex as MS paint that lets me create objects like squares and circles and then move them around.

Well I'm not really sure if their is anything that simple(if you find one let me know!). BUT, what you could do even is load your drawing into the cad program and trace it. If you can get your picture on their you could get it done without having much experience other then just getting the feel for the program. All you would need is a front, top, and side view, then set it to 3d. I know it may seem difficult and if I had access to Auto CAD I would draw it up for you but I forgot how to turn the object to 3d, and I graduated from high school two years ago and no longer have access lol ^_^

• 4 weeks later...