macross nerdcore?

eugimon

So, do we have anyone here who does Macross or anime nerdcore? Or any performers to recommend in general? I'm just starting to get into this subgenre and would appreciate direction! B))

Nerdcore? :huh:

Is that like, hardcore for/by nerds?

Nerdcore? :huh:

Is that like, hardcore for/by nerds?

It's the awesome is what it is. It's rap by nerds, for nerds. There's all sorts of nerdcore, like programming nerdcore, hacking nerdcore, anime nerdcore. What's awesome is that the beats are often sampled from those area, or people will make their own instruments from whatever bit of nerd paraphenalia that makes noise, they'll do loops or distortions and take samples.

It's the awesome is what it is. It's rap by nerds, for nerds. There's all sorts of nerdcore, like programming nerdcore, hacking nerdcore, anime nerdcore. What's awesome is that the beats are often sampled from those area, or people will make their own instruments from whatever bit of nerd paraphenalia that makes noise, they'll do loops or distortions and take samples.

I tend to drop references to nerdy-ass poo in my rhymes. But I would never just spit straight nerd-core. You might like a music video that I've got brewing.