Firestorm in San Diego County

rocco_77

I know this isn't the correct forum for this, but I couldn't post in the news section....

I just wanted to start this topic to say to people living in San Diego, that my thoughts and best wishes go out to all of you...

I live in North Escondido which the Valley Center fire approached us pretty close.... We had to pack up and just wait to be evacuated...

Also, I know that our own Admin here Shawn lives in a city called Santee that got burned quite good... I don't think any homes were lost there, but I'm not sure... I just wanted to let everyone know that it has really been a scary situation the entire weekend, and it won't be over until later this week. So Shawn, if you see this post... best wishes to you and your family, I hope you are safe and well.

They don't expect containment until sometime Thursday for all the fires burning throughout the county.

My friend's Dad lost his house in Crestline, which is in the San Bernadino mountains near Lake Arrowhead.... unbelievable trajedy this has been for a great many people....

Thanks Tom,

Actually it was a friend of mines Dad.... Thanks for the link to the thread, I didn't see one when I looked.