orginal macross compilation movie

jasgripen

I hope I don't get shot for this, but what about making a 3 volume compilation movie of the original series???

The orginal gundam franchise skyrocketed to immortality because of this and the new translation of zeta gundam also resulted to big bucks for the franchise.

animation errors should be changed and additional new scenes like what the zeta gundam movie did are a big welcome.

Or even using CGI for all combat scenes while retaining the old animation for others.

somebody here running the website should contact kawamori and his group so that are voices are heard and not be stuck in just forums.

Well...considering that the voice actors for Hikaru and Kaifun have both passed on, I'd feel pretty iffy about something like that. (And yeah, I know they replaced Hikaru for the PS2 game...but still...)

And why do you think that anyone here has Kawamori's ear...? If anyone does, they're keeping awfully quiet about it...

Well....

For starters yeah - that was DYRL's role so it would be pointless.

Also really... SDFM would just look horrible on the big screen. They wouldn't just have to redo animations errors - they would pretty have to redo EVERYTHING from scratch to have a decent result (Yeah I know Zeta Gundam mixed both old and new animation - but Zeta looked much better than SDFM in terme of animation and err... the mix between old and new animation in Zeta was terrible anyway)

-Sergorn