Allison & Lilia new sky-adventure show

yui1107

Allison to Lilia (Allison & Lilia)

This series takes place in a time roughly equivalent to the 1930s in our world. The world is divided into two cultures by a towering mountain range and huge river, and at the time of the story, the two cultures have been at war for hundreds of years. Allison, an air force pilot, and her childhood friend Will (pronounced Vill), who has a photographic memory, end up stealing an airplane and chasing some kidnappers across the river into the other country. Fortunately, they speak both languages...

"Allison & Lillia" is based on the light novels "Allison" and "Lillia and Treize", by Keiichi Sigsawa. The first cours will cover the "Allison" novels, while the second cours will cover the "Lillia and Treize" novels. "Lillia and Treize" occurs about 15 years after "Allison".

[source: Wikipedia"Allison & Lillia" ]

"DeHavilland Tiger Moth(DH60 or DH82)" , "Heinkel He 51" , " Dewoitine D.500(-501/503/510/511)", "Grumman G-21 Goose" , "Kawanishi E7K1 (code name "ALF") sea plane" and more great aircraft in it, ...

allisontolillia_1.jpg

allisontolillia_1-4.jpg

allisontolillia_1-12.jpg

allisontolillia_1-21.jpg

Official anime site:

http://allison-web.net/

New sky-adventure show in JAPAN.

Promotion video (youtube)Pronmotion trailer

Opening"Tameiki no Hashi (溜め息の橋)"

Ending "Sayonara no Omajinai (サヨナラのおまじない)"

#1 Part 1 Subbed ("Allison and Will" 1/3)

#1 Part 2 Subbed ("Allison and Will" 2/3)

#1 Part 3 Subbed ("Allison and Will" 3/3)

#2 Part 1 RAW "To the enemy nation !" 1/3

#2 Part 2 RAW "To the enemy nation !" 2/3

#2 Part 3 RAW "To the enemy nation !" 2/3

Edited by yui1107

I'm currently watching this , as stated in pinned "What Current Anime Series Are You Watching" thread, it feels like Ghibli with abit of Last Exile. If anything watch out for the fighters. They're like Sky Crawlers/Crimson Skies kinda thing.

I wouldn't say it's like Last Exile apart from the old world feel. It looks like it's going to be an adventure tale along the lines of some of the old time boy's own tales that used come out of the UK in the 40's & 50's. I rather liked the first episode. It flowed well and didn't skip around leaving great holes that made you think "WTF" just happened as some shows tend to do these days. A blonde lead is a bit of change too.

Edited by thegunny

I'm liking it. Has a "feel good" thing for it and the "we all are people too so lets be friends" theme as well. In fact top of my head, it feels like Ace Combat 6 storyline. :lol:

I guess they'll eventually meet Lilia and her hot shot oniisan pilot who will join the treasure hunt. ;)

thanks to OP for bringing this show to my attention. :)

Just watched the first 2 eps and I'm liking it already. It's got an 'old world, feel good' atmosphere so far. It does a feel a lot like Last Exile but at a slower pace. Reminds me a lot of Indiana Jones too, somehow. Music is great as well.

I guess the best thing that can be said about it is that's it's a refreshing change from typical mecha/supernatural/superhero anime that I'm following. I'll be following this one. ;)

• 1 month later...