Macross Zero VF-0A & SV-51 model kits?

505thAirborne

Hi Every one, Well after years of only building 1/48 F-14, F-18 and MIG fighter planes, WWII aircraft too and even having alot of the Yamato Toy line, I decided to buy myself some of the Macross Zero model kits. I have the VF-0A w/Booster and the SV-51r w/booster kits.

Just wondered if any experienced veterans out there have any advice for the proper colors to use or any helpful hints on assembly, Its been about 10 years since I have worked with 1/72 scale kits. Mostly 1:48 and the occasional 1:32 scale for me. But with Yamato Zero toys costing a small fortune and parts breaking, I thought this might be safer!!

Thanks everyone, I'll keep ya posted as to how these are turning out, Heres a picture of what I usually make. I still haven't finished the S-3 Viking yet, but yes, it is decked out in UN SPACY markings like in Macross Zero. All my others are still boxed up, haven't finished unpacking yet.

post-6180-1206633357_thumb.jpg

Yeah I got one for you. The SV-51 looks great with modelmasters "transgressor gray", mixed with a hint of black.

Awesome, thanks for the info, The VF-0A is a bit easier to figure out since it is simply borrowing the colors of a US Navy F-14 or F-18, But the SV-51 however... Now I know what to try. Take care man!!