Recasts of 1/100 Armored Factory vehicles - volunteer?

AcroRay

I was thinking - If some skilled, motivated resin casting member of the MWF community would be interested in undertaking the project, I'd be willing to loan out the vehicles from my to-be-restored Macross 1/100 Armored Factory kit for recasting.

The kit includes 3 vehicles, all of which are seen at various points in the show and DYRL. One is the 6-wheeled jeep seen when Roy takes Hikaru and Minmei to Hikaru's racer plane early in the series, and at other points as well. Its on page 167 of PERFECT MEMORY, and is called a M-299. Another is a small generator-type truck for servicing Calks and Destroids, seen in MEMORY on page 166, lower inner side of the page, top vehicle in a set of 3. Third is a crane-truck which I don't recall clearly in the show, but which is parked on the street in front of UN Spacy HQ next to a Destroid Tomahawk in DYRL (although its outfitted with some sort of spray nozzle, rather than the bucket in the Factory kit version). Its in PERFECT MEMORY on page 166, center page nearer the bottom. So these are all official Macross designs.

The ones from my kit are partially assembled, but I can remove the wheels and other undercut surfaces, finish the seams & etc. All I'd ask are one or two of the recasts of each.

If anyone's interested, please PM me.

• 10 months later...
Hello, I am visiting my folks in Hong Kong, and found this in their attic today.

Is this the same one you talking about?

Yes, that's it! Its an amazing kit, isn't it? ^_^