Bandai SD Variable VE-1

robokochan

Hi everybody!

I'm really happy that you liked it :)

Just some answers:

dyowelb: As you can see, this little guy is a heavily modified Bandai SD Valk. Most work went in re-positioning the limbs and head, in order to give him a less stiff pose. Most original joints were removed or covered up to hide it's toy origin. In exchange, limbs were attached using a ball-joint looking piece ( *Agh* If I only had real ball-joints... :( ) . Holes were filled with putty and some extra detail was added.

Most scratch-build parts were done using Evergreen plastic strips & tubes. Gluing was done with an appropiate plastic cement (Tamiya, Humbrol,...) Milliput putty was used for filling, while surface finishing was done with Tamiya sandpaper.

Paint was done mainly with Vallejo acrylic paints. No aerograph. Personally, I don't recommend painting small miniatures with aerograph.

BoBe-Patt: Thank you for the welcoming!! :D

Valk009: Sadly, this guy cannot be recasted (it's already painted :( ). Moreover, I've never done a recast! :lol: However, don't fool yourself. It may seem complex, but it just needs time, patience and the adequate tools :)