Macross 7

Smut Peddler

Oooh...get the Remaster boxes! :lol:

Actually, I don't think there's a good HK set out there...the subs are all variable and they either cut off the opening and endings, or the next episode previews, or the last few seconds each episode of D7. You're probably better off just downloading Central Anime's fansub.

And what about Gundam ? Do you have lots of them too ?

They do. But they only have completed series, so if you're looking for Gundam 00 or a fansub of the first series, you'll have to wait awhile.

They also don't have anything liscenced by ADV or Funimation.

Just be careful...they recently implemented some new security that had has banned the IP addresses of a bunch of users (including me). They won't tell me why I was banned, but say I can go to the IRC to make a case for getting unbanned. I don't know anything about IRC, but that's apparently the only recourse, and no one I've talked to there has has been very helpful about getting the situation resolved.

Which is fine. They have a great service which they make freely available. They owe me nothing. But I like the site a lot, so the current situation is frustrating for me.

So yeah, I highly recommend the site. Just don't do whatever mysterious thing it is that I evidently did...<*/*sour grapes*>

Actually, I don't think there's a good HK set out there...the subs are all variable and they either cut off the opening and endings, or the next episode previews, or the last few seconds each episode of D7. You're probably better off just downloading Central Anime's fansub.

Do you have by any chance Central Anime's and/or PsychoKORps' fansubs in .SRT or similar format? IIRC, Central Anime's release was hard subbed and its picture quality is noticeably inferior to some newer releases encoded in x264 that are floating around now.

Do you have by any chance Central Anime's and/or PsychoKORps' fansubs in .SRT or similar format? IIRC, Central Anime's release was hard subbed and its picture quality is noticeably inferior to some newer releases encoded in x264 that are floating around now.

No, I don't...but I noticed on datorrents the other day that some group called VIP is putting Central Anime's subs on H264 MKVs of the new remaster.