Sonic Soldier Borgman Music.

I recently saw all of Sonic Soldier Borgman subtitled, and its one of the coolest shows I've seen in a very long time! Its absolutely amazing! It seems like all of Ashi Productions shows are wonderful in some sense of the word. I incredibly loved the music. All the music they made into Music Videos for the Special are like.. Gut wrenchingly awesome.

So... I set out to look for some CDs. I figured out the ones I want, are " Sonic Soldier Borgman - The Last Gig of the World", and "The Borgman Vocal Collection II: Really the Last Gig of the World". I've been able to find the Second one, but not the first! The first seems to have gotten up and jumped off the face of the earth!

I looked on CD Japan, but no luck, I've looked at pretty much every site I can think of with no luck finding the "Last Gig Of The World" CD, but Im not the kind of guy to let up and give up, I figure theres enough Borgman fans here to advise me on where to go to get this CD?

Woo! Borgman music forever!

-BEN-MAN-