Long-range rifle attachment for a GU-11

redfinger61

Like the title says this is just a mock up, I have to clean it up a bit but I kind of like it....I may also go with a suggestion form my origonal topic and maybe make the GU-11 bigger and some additional arm shielding....

The attachment is supposed to be a long range rifle that fires a armor peircing round. The rife has some attached sensor junk to aid in firing. In addition there is a extra clip mounted on the gun, the clip is actually a high round magazine, this magazine allows for extended fire without the need of reloading.

All the "attachments" can be removed as easily as the armor can, allowing for transformation and atmospheric re-entry.

So what do you all think?

Ashton

post-5465-1192781467_thumb.jpg

post-5465-1192781527_thumb.jpg

post-5465-1192781583_thumb.jpg

Where you get that roach clip wheel???

What caliber you think that gun would be????

lol "roach clip"

http://www.starshipmodeler.biz/index.cfm?f...;Product_ID=927

As far as caliber I have not given it any thought...maybe the .50cal mech equivelint(sp) Just big enough to punch a good hole at a long range.

Like i sadi though I still have a lot to clean up on it.

Ashton

You know, my son is only three and he already knows what FIREPOWER means. That's a pretty good definition pictured there! Nice creativity. If it's 1/72nd scale, I'd recommend getting after market brass shells to throw underneath it. Like 1/32nd scale products. 35mm tank shells would be about right I think (I can't scale the magazine from the photo very well). An old mecha with a few holes nearby is good... An unfinished labor with "Barret" styled 75mm cannon. - MT

post-2518-1192969779_thumb.jpg