Advice for my next airbrush

Urzu7

hi everybody,

after 5 years, my old single action 'aztek' is dead, it's for that reason that I am looking for one better,maybe one of double action, but there are so many in the market, i need the advice of somebody :lol:

thanks

Edited by Urzu7

Iwata Eclipse, gravity feed... you wont look back!

I second this as well...I just bought a eclipse the other day from the local art store, it was on sell for 109.95!! Beat any deal I could find on-line...I have since brought it home and put quite a few hours on it already, vary nice brush and far superior to what I was using before.

Ashton

hmmm..good info, I'm too am willing to buy me a good quality airbrush

just a few question?? what kind of compressors are recomended for some good quality airbrushing?? does it need to be any special kind or will any suffice?? I've seen a few kits that come with compressor with the option of a tank?' what's the tank for???

thanks! good thread Urzu7

hmmm..good info, I'm too am willing to buy me a good quality airbrush

just a few question?? what kind of compressors are recomended for some good quality airbrushing?? does it need to be any special kind or will any suffice?? I've seen a few kits that come with compressor with the option of a tank?' what's the tank for???

thanks! good thread Urzu7

thanks a lot guys ,

i have the same questions about the compressor :lol: