Perfect variable Valk trasnformation

moss

Hi, this is my first post on this amazing forum for all the macross fan´s. I need some help on my two plastic models : Bandai VF-1S 1/72 (with a broken leg) & Hasegawa's Super VF-1A Fighter kit 1/72(new in the box). I´ve seen this page with a perfect variable transformation made with de Hasegawa kit link:

http://www.geocities.com/duom/gundam/hasepv/hasepv.html

Now, does someone know of this modifications or have more detailed pics of the process, if it is so I´ll be very thankful. :lol:

PD: sorry for my english

Hi, this is my first post on this amazing forum for all the macross fan´s. I need some help on my two plastic models : Bandai VF-1S 1/72 (with a broken leg) & Hasegawa's Super VF-1A Fighter kit 1/72(new in the box). I´ve seen this page with a perfect variable transformation made with de Hasegawa kit link:

http://www.geocities.com/duom/gundam/hasepv/hasepv.html

Now, does someone know of this modifications or have more detailed pics of the process, if it is so I´ll be very thankful. :lol:

PD: sorry for my english

Thats a ton of work. and, in my opinion it is still not perfect transformation. I would say just go with bandai's older 1/72 variable kits and swap in some hasegawa parts.

Yes zanderwitaz it´s not a ¨perfect transformation¨ but it´s pretty close to one, and yes it´s a ton or more of work ahead but I have no rush to finsh the two Valk´s ( the bandai´s is in the closet since the ´95). But I don´t want to swap pieces between them, perhaps build new ones taking as a reference the bandai model. So I´ve been searching in the forum but seems that nobody has made such things with those models...

I´ll be waiting for someone who can bring me more info, thanks.

Thats a ton of work. and, in my opinion it is still not perfect transformation. I would say just go with bandai's older 1/72 variable kits and swap in some hasegawa parts.

I agree when I first saw that web page some time ago I thought WOW. But quickly realised just hpow much time I`d have to put in to make one.