Takatoku 1/55 GBP Armor box variation? / Arabic Valkyrie

Robert D

A friend mentioned that there was a version of this toy sold with a plain white back for the box, but I've never seen it. Mine just has the armor in the styrofoam and a "back-less" cover that slips on top of that. Does anyone have a shot of the version with the box back?

Also, I was reading here somewhere about some funky 1/55 Valk in an Arabic-language box. Can someone post a shot?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=16592&st=0

Look here to find what you seek and more. ;)

Thanks! Yes, I remember this thread now. Maybe I'm just being lazy and not reading closely enough but I can't seem to find shots of the Arabic language box in there.

Oh, also...

"02. 1J Hikaru (Space Gandam) - Matsuhiro marking on back of box in a large white square."

Does anyone have a shot of the back of this box? I've only seen the Matsushiro mark on the back of the "Space Fighter" one...

Actually I created a thread a while back after I recieved my third GBP gift set.

They are all complete parts wise now.

There is a cardboard tray that the styrafoam goes into.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...c=18112&hl=

Cool - thanks for the shot!

Ha ha - I am now groaning inwardly at the thought of having to find that box version now to complete my collection of 1/55 Takatokus! ; )

Cool - thanks for the shot!

Ha ha - I am now groaning inwardly at the thought of having to find that box version now to complete my collection of 1/55 Takatokus! ; )

I would seriously not bother. One of my GBP giftsets is perfect. I would say c8/9 condition. parts, decals, instructions, inserts all complete. the box tray is such a minor thing that could be made by yourself.