ID these SD's

orguss01

Thanks, thats what i was guessing but the amount of GBPs and dif. valks(max,couple 1A's) thew me. Four non (gervalk) on the model link but i count like 10 on the magazine page. I wonder if they are just painted or did they make a few we dont know about. Anybody have the ones missing from the model section? Wonder if they just switched parts around..

• 4 years later...

Bunch of my friends and I got these in gashapon form when we were kids, at the Robot Restaurant in socal. I got a GBP-1J battroid, and I think one of my friends got a vanilla 1-J battroid. They were pretty cool, but as I recall I lost mine in short order.... in hindsight, it was probably nicked :)

as a kid i remember getting the Mospeada Ride armor like these. i still have part of one and it kills me i dont have the legs. I loved it, and at the time didnt even know what Mospeada was.

Anyone have any pics of one~? i've been scouraging the internet for years trying to find a good pic of one.

Edited by ericnilla

• 2 weeks later...