AMV Ideas And Suggestions Needed

Ok the other week I procrastinated again for AX's AMV contest and this is what I turned in and I'm 80% sure its not going in due to some of the minor misconceptions <_< , I have in it but I'm the editor I always see something wrong with my work, but yeah here:

When You Were Young (Drama Category?)

(I'll have a uploaded one up later or something...)

And now this, I'm sure many of you peeps are familiar with it:

Skittles (AMtv)

Now I need some ideas here, I barely spent a week on it and there I submitted it in.

The one I listed above has been worked on for 9 months thats right 9 months :mellow: , and it was also submitted into AX, but for sure its going in like 99.9% sure of that. <_<

I do know how to work with effects and everything, its not that hard, its just I never had the damn idea to work with and I need the right sources. Anime and Song.

I'm sure many of you MWers can cook me up something that I can spend a long term time amount on, something that everyone is going to enjoy and go like wow that is a real good combination.

But yeah your help is much appreciated, don't go straight off here with other crap, try to give me more than ideas of songs and animes, like what it should be like,etc.

I'm going to dedicate nearly a year of work to this AMV, so you can see where I'm going at.

Need something unique, different, etc.

I hope you guys get what I mean. :(