Hands on 1/144 Chara-Works Macross Fighter Vol. 1

oda2007

I don't know if anyone have discuss it yet I still have to tell you guys these Chara-Works Macross little fighters are really awesome. I am still learning how to post pics for the moment so I just have to send you the offical link first:

http://www.happinetrobin.com/figure/1_144cw/macross.html

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...&category0=

The quality is quite good, fully colored, 90% assembled, and can chose with landing gear mode, or flight mode with the parts included. Each also came with a stand which can attach with the Fighter in two ways, which is direct undereath the fighter and can also attach the gun-pod under the fighter. I have brought a set of seven fighters. One of the best thing living in Macau, is that you can purchase the whole set for these kinds of toys because usually this is suppose to be a blind luck draw ( same way with the gashapon toys) cause you cannot see what's inside the box. Unfortunately the missles and bombs cannot be removed, it is glued to the fighter, so this cannot swap with the VF -1A mass production which is without missiles. The Special version is quite strange as you can see (The green one, it is said to the Max custom from the data card included. I only recall that Max wore a enemy uniform all over his Valkyrie inside the enemy ship in one of the TV episode, but anyway, These are great stuff. I am planning to purchase another set just for custom modification espically with the Movie version VF-1S, they are the best looking ones. I also need more mass production VF-1A for my Macross Apron diorama.

Leo

Macross fan since the 80's