Looking for some modelers

sparky_577

I am trying to build the YF-19 for FS2004 or FSX but I know nothing about 3D modeling. I am a computer programmer so that is a bit out of my field :D Basically I want a high detailed model of the YF-19 to scale with all animations. If someone is willing to work with me on this project that would be awesome. I have gmax and 3D Studio Max 7 so I should have no problem getting models from you. Thanks

Mark

I am trying to build the YF-19 for FS2004 or FSX but I know nothing about 3D modeling. I am a computer programmer so that is a bit out of my field :D Basically I want a high detailed model of the YF-19 to scale with all animations. If someone is willing to work with me on this project that would be awesome. I have gmax and 3D Studio Max 7 so I should have no problem getting models from you. Thanks

Mark

Not asking for much are you. ;)

Hope that you have a good chunk of change(120-500) because it's gonna cost unless you get a hobbyist to do the job. So good luck on finding someone. B))

I actually have the FS2004 version but it was stopped it looks like midstream. It has just few basic animations and the texture is not too great. I am also wondering about the size of the aircraft. I think its alittle big but I could be wrong there. Basically I think it could be better.

As for Chronocidal's project I have messaged him and have gotten no response. I had at one point a guy that was Majoring in 3D modeling working on it with his teacher (who is a huge Macross fan I take it) but unfortunately he got busy and doesn't have time to do it. I found this site and saw all the 3D models and was hoping someone here would be able to help out.