Hasegawa Reactive Armor Macross Zero problem...

Ichiban

Hello,

I just purchased a Hasegawa Ractive Armor Macross Zero kit and the parts on the white spruces all have a yellow color to them and are not brillant white as in other Hasegawa kits. Was this normal? Thanks. Any input would be helpful. I think they have prematurely yellow since the kit is fairly new.

Hello,

I just purchased a Hasegawa Ractive Armor Macross Zero kit and the parts on the white spruces all have a yellow color to them and are not brillant white as in other Hasegawa kits. Was this normal? Thanks. Any input would be helpful. I think they have prematurely yellow since the kit is fairly new.

No problem it's supposed to be like that.

Why does it have to be "brilliant white" when you'll be painting it anyway :blink:

:D , just been a little lazy when it comes to the natural white and the other Hasegawa kits I have. Tend to leave the white (which has been usually a bright white) alone and have painted the rest of the parts as needed. Thanks for the clarificaion. Just not used to seeing them this from Hasegawa. I will have a lot of painting to do on these pieces then :lol: !

No problem it's supposed to be like that.

Why does it have to be "brilliant white" when you'll be painting it anyway :blink:

More than likely, the "brilliant white" will turn to "retro yellow" like the 1/55 valks. All my other kits that had natural white in them faded to yellow too. More so where glue or other chemicals hit them. Paint can be your friend :) . I'm actually having to go back and fix some stuff from a decade ago or so. - MT