Number on the wing of 1/48

hevangel2

Does Yamato make 1/48 with custom wing number?

The sticker sheet for the initial release of the 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru and VF-1S Roy does have stickers for 012 (Kakizaki).

In case you didn't know, in the Macross TV series, Kakizaki's VF-1A was much like the standard cannon fodder, but with more white/light gray.

The DYRL Kakizaki paint scheme is the same of the others, but it's green instead of red, blue, or yellow.

Oh, and the 1/48 fast packs also have the green skull emblem for the side of the engine/missle launcher.

Edited by Draykov

I'm wondering, who is 012?

As LePoseur pointed out, 012 belong to Kakizaki Hayao in DYRL version. Kakizaki color scheme is green.

Yamato does not make custom wing number. They didn't even bother to make 1/48 or 1/60 Kakizaki VF-1A TV version nor DYRL. Although, on their stickers sheet Yamato did print Kakizaki on there.

Here's my custom 1/48 Kakizaki which I post on www.tmpforums.com awhile back.

My custom 1/48 Kakizaki

The sticker sheet for the initial release of the 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru and VF-1S Roy does have stickers for 012 (Kakizaki).

In case you didn't know, in the Macross TV series, Kakizaki's VF-1A was much like the standard cannon fodder, but with more white/light gray.

The DYRL Kakizaki paint scheme is the same of the others, but it's green instead of red, blue, or yellow.

Oh, and the 1/48 fast packs also have the green skull emblem for the side of the engine/missle launcher.

I would believe that Toynami MPC has the most accurate representation of Ben Dixon/Kakizaki Hayao's Valk colour (verify with Macross tv)