Does anyone have the VF-0s Parts Number?

shorudan

Hi guys,

Would appreciate if anyone could advice me on the part numbers for the VF-0s. I was trying to hold the guns better and the fingers broke off. I tried to glue it back but it just can't be done since the break is near the hinge which is too small to fix. I know I can buy parts from HLJ previously but I'll need to know the parts number first however I noticed there's no parts number in VF-0s... it's just not stated in the manual like the other VF series. Can anyone help?

Shorudan

I tried to contact HLJ about getting a missing part (the bicep arm band) on my VF-0S a few weeks ago, and they informed me that they would be unable to meet my request. They told me that the VF-0s isn't currently in production, so they couldn't get any replacement parts from Yamato. Just send HLJ a scan from the instruction manual, and they might be able to pass along your parts needs to their Yamato contact. Good luck getting the parts you need. Check out the whats wrong with my yamato thread in the toy section. Another member might be able to meet your need.

I tried to contact HLJ about getting a missing part (the bicep arm band) on my VF-0S a few weeks ago, and they informed me that they would be unable to meet my request. They told me that the VF-0s isn't currently in production, so they couldn't get any replacement parts from Yamato. Just send HLJ a scan from the instruction manual, and they might be able to pass along your parts needs to their Yamato contact. Good luck getting the parts you need. Check out the whats wrong with my yamato thread in the toy section. Another member might be able to meet your need.

Thanks for the advice, sir! I'll go check out your threads. B))