1/60 Roy VF-1S - Putting Back In Box

Hurin

Howdy,

I'm trying to put my 1/60 VF-1S Roy (non-Strike) back in its original box. I've got all the obvious stuff back in the box (thanks to images of the box online). But, after filling up the plastic framework completely, I'm still stuck with the hands, antennas (2), a spare fuselage plug, and an odd piece of clear packaging that looks like one of those filler pieces that goes over the wings of the 1/48s when they're in their original packaging.

Anyone want to peer into their 1/60 collection and help me out here? Do I just put the stuff in a baggy and tape it to the "cloud" background out of sight? :unsure:

Best,

H

"But, after filling up the plastic framework completely, I'm still stuck with the hands, antennas (2), a spare fuselage plug, and an odd piece of clear packaging that looks like one of those filler pieces that goes over the wings of the 1/48s when they're in their original packaging."

yeah that pretty much what you do. The spare fuselage piece hand and antennae go into a baggy that are taped to the side of the clear plastic. the oddball plastic piece that your refering to if i can recall it, goes between the arms and jetpack to prevent scratching and the filler clear plastic fits between the arms/ jetpack and the clear packageing. I dont have pics to furhtern explain but i'll add diagram in a sec or two.

Howdy,

I'm trying to put my 1/60 VF-1S Roy (non-Strike) back in its original box. I've got all the obvious stuff back in the box (thanks to images of the box online). But, after filling up the plastic framework completely, I'm still stuck with the hands, antennas (2), a spare fuselage plug, and an odd piece of clear packaging that looks like one of those filler pieces that goes over the wings of the 1/48s when they're in their original packaging.

Anyone want to peer into their 1/60 collection and help me out here? Do I just put the stuff in a baggy and tape it to the "cloud" background out of sight? :unsure:

Best,

H

the extra hands, antennas, and spare plug go into a small clear bag thats taped to the inside and under of the pastic framework, the filler piece goes on the back legs on the thusters under the backback in fighter mode in the box