Orguss 02 songs

Well I just paid $50 for the Orguss 02 cd which I got from Japan, and I was very disappointed to find that of 23 tracks, neither the opening or closing songs were on it.

I've only seen Orguss 02 dubbed and haven't watched it in ages. The two songs on the Japanese soundtrack are completely different from the songs I'm familiar with. :huh:

I don't get it because the two songs in the video I saw sounded Japanese to me, so where are those songs from? Do they not play them in the original japanese version? Was there ever a domestically released soundtrack that included those songs?

Anyone know of a site I could download those two songs, I couldn't find them on a search... :unsure:

Sadly, I have yet to see Orguss 02. However, I do remember hearing something about the opening and ending tracks. They are very rare and I heard that they were released only as a single, or that they were only released on that particular artists cd? I'm not exactly sure, as it has been almost ten years.