Paper Models

warbird

I have both and some others I'll get the list posted for anyone that wants later. But, I got a question/request, I'm looking for these if enybody has or know where to get or any front, side, top, bottom, rear views of or anything I can really use to make them.

YF-19 or VF

YF-21 or VF

SDF Version 1, 2, 3 or anything else for that matter.

Awe heck You guys pushed me to do it here is a quick list of the paper models or papercraft models I have for Macross/Robotech

chibivalk-vf1a

chibivalk-vf1s

paper monster

Regult battlepod (Very Nicely done)

VF 1s (the Black and yellow colored version I'v seen somewhere else on here)

VF 1s (Version I think came from one of the movie packages, poor quality scan was going to fix it just haven't had time)

VF 1s (the non colored version that you can get with SP pack or with out)

Just ask me I'll get them to you. I have tons of other stuff abut 1000 or so models mostly obtained from others more than I'll probably ever build but it's nice to have a choice, and share.

Hey Scorpion,

Welcome to the boards! Thanks for offering to share those. I may be contacting you in the future for some of those. If I ever get my plastic models built that is! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you will be getting a lot of requests.

ANybody have the vf 11 files that where at one time available for download via torrent and ftp but can't seem to get them now. Out of everything listed for the torrent for the site the vf 11 files seem to be the only thing I don't have for paper models that are listed for ftp or torrent. I would be willing to trade my STORMTROOPER helmet papercraft to the first person that gets me a viable copy of it. The helmet is set to be full size is EXTREMELY detailed and was not and is not easy to find at all. I'll do a trade once someone sends me a good copy of the as was listed in torrent "vf-11b custom tails.rar" file.

by the way I have managed to come across some pics that will suit my needs for yf-19 paper craft constuction which I intend to start here in the next few days as well as sv 51 and yf-21. Now just looking for some SDF pics to make a paper craft of. Plus anything else that comes my way

Edited by Bad_Scorpion

Someone has any working link to get any paper model of:

VF-1 Valkyrie Veritech Fighter

VF-6 Alpha Fighter

VF-12 Veritech Beta Fighter

Thanks

379054[/snapback]

I sent the files but no thank you or anything. Man I'm kind enough to say hey I've got 'em. Send 'em and .........nothing.

380249[/snapback]

Sorry, I see the files today.

Thanks

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=...:en-US:official]VF-1 RC Model://http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...l]VF-1 RC Model://http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...l]VF-1 RC Model

I posted this on another trhead as I said on there too I got this from somewhere else on the forum. But I had built this same model about a year or so ago. It would be a nice paper glider for anyone wanting to try it.

Edited by Bad_Scorpion

The below link is for a post put up just incase anyone is interested and having issues gettign these three items elsewhere. And I was trying to download the VF 11 tails file, but it was just taking forever so I'll just have to see if one of the ftps comes up or something else I just can't keep leaving my system running all the time anymore. Hope this helps someone else out though.

Link

Edit "And I was trying to download the VF 11 tails file, but it was just taking forever....."

Figured I'd retry the download is going a lot faster all of a sudden. Hopefully will have shortly!

Edited by Bad_Scorpion

• 1 year later...
I have the paper Monster of you want it, but I don't think I have the VF-1S anymore...

Mi wants Ze model....plz send at

shafkaat@hotmail.com

I'll be waiting for your response aniki....

btw any idea where i could get paper models for

VF-6 Alpha Fighter

VF-12 Veritech Beta Fighter

SDF-1

and the pod tht kylon had [any robotech paper models]

Uroshkunegaishimas =D

Edited by HakaiSo

hey dude any luck on these models...

if yes then plz send the pfd fils for these paper models....

1.YF-19 or VF

2.YF-21 or VF

3.SDF Version 1, 2, 3 or anything else for that matter.

4.paper monster

5.Regult battlepod (Very Nicely done)

6.VF-6 Alpha Fighter

7,VF-12 Veritech Beta Fighter

8.Roy folker battle mode vakyrie

and

9.the pod tht kylon had [any robotech paper models]

i'll be waiting for your response

[shafkaat@hotmail.com]

Edited by HakaiSo

www.modelosdepapel.com.ar

there is an entire section with macross models under the ROBOTECH label, among other models, such as airplanes, helicopters, cars, tanks, and a very extensive forum whit a lot of downloadable models.

ENJOY.

Edited by maxi