30,000 Leagues Under The Sea?

Hiriyu

Maybe someone here has heard of this one:

"30,000 Leagues Under The Sea", Produced by Toei 1970

This may be my holy grail of anime movies I saw as a kid. I can only turn up one reference to it on the web, and that's in Japanese (which I can't read). A quick web translation gave me the production date above, along with some badly garbled production info. I seem to recall seeing this on the old Tom Hatten show on KTLA [Los Angeles] way back in the day (maybe about 1983-4?)...

Anyone else recall seeing this, or know where there may be more information or references to it? I tried Toei's webpage, but they don't seem to list it in their oldies sections.

Here is the one Link I've found thus far...

Anyone?

Try looking under the title "Kaitei Sanman Miles" (3,000 Miles Under the Sea). That's what PA's anime guide has it listed as. CD Japan is down right now, but I recommend look there (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp). Nothing's pulling in the fansub database, so it doesn't look like anyone's ever fansubbed it.

My current holy grails of anime/Japanese cinema on LD are Prefectural Earth Defense Force (Kenritsu Chikyuu Bouei Gun), the Daicon IV film, and the live action Captain Tylor movies from the 60's (under the title Irresponsible Man, IIRC).