Wings Of Rean

wolfx

You guys heard of this anime? Quoted from nfo.

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,3521,ei..._of_rean__.html

Official site:

http://www.rean-wings.net/top.html

I no next to nothing about Dunbine and why are the robots organic insectoid looking, but upon reading nfo's description, i thought why does Byston Well sound familiar? Saw website...hhmmm...those look like Dunbine.....and sure enough its supposed to be somehow related to Dunbine.

Because he fired a rocket bomb into the US camp, Asap(?) Suzuki was wanted by the US Army and the Police. While he was running away by automobile, suddenly the sea surface rose, and the light was shining there. And, he saw a strange looking battleship flying in the light.

He was dumped into the sea, and when he crawled up to the battleship, there was a beatuful girl standing. She said that she was Lyx(?), the prince of another world, Byston Wel, and added,

“My father is Japanese, Shinjiro Sakomizu. Please help me, Asap Suzukiâ€.

He was surprised because she wasn’t supposed to know his name.

It wasn’t only the battleship but people from Byston Wel and machines looked like insects appeared one after another, and the cities were in fire by the bombardment of the battleships.

I haven't heard of the anime, but that story sounds really odd. The decision to make the main character a criminal at the start also seems odd to me. How is this deviant supposed to redeem himself? Guess we'll have to wait for A7 to post a review, or something...

I haven't heard of the anime, but that story sounds really odd.

It probably sounds odd because that is a pretty horrid translation of the plot description.

This should be a bit clearer:

Thanks to troublesome apartment-mates Rouri and Kanamoto, who had fired a rocket into an American military base, Asap Suzuki found himself chased by the US Military forces and police. Escaping on a bike, Asap saw a light come from the rising sea. Appearing from within the light, a strange battleship flew into the air. Asap was pulled in by the waves and when he approached the ship, a beautiful girl was onboard. On the feet of the girl, who identified herself as Princess Luxe of Byston Well, were shoes with shining wings. "My father is Shinjiro Sakomizu! Help me, Asap Suzuki!", the girl declared. Asap was perplexed. The girl knew his name upon meeting him for the first time.

The ship wasn't the only thing to come from the light. One by one, otherworldly people appeared and Asap was overwhelmed by insect-like machines. The town was engulfed in flames from the ship's bombardment.

Upper Earth and Byston Well... the war across two worlds began.