New banpresto items

Battlepod

Hi everybody

All of us have seen (and bought, maybe) the banpresto valkyries. Even when they are cheap, they look great.

Could it be possible to see a VF-11B, a YF-19, a YF-21 or a elintseeker or something else??? :)

Maybe this is a license issue but who knows... :p:p:p

Seems Bandai doesn't care about macross fans... They are more interested in gundam, Saint Seiya or Dragon Ball stuff... Fortunately there is another company over the ring (you know who I'm talking about ;) )

The Mac+/Macross 7 valkyries' transformations would not lend themselves well to Banprestos, so far as I'm concerned. Some non-transformable battroids might be nice, though.

What I'd really like to see from Banpresto are some Zentradi mecha.

if they increase the branpresto line i'd buy a whole bunch!

i like that the BP are affordable for "army building" but kind of pointless to get them if they don't make any enemy mecha. :(

i would love to see a mini glaug, q-rau, and all the regults and it varients. if they plan to make them i'd score dozens of them for sure....but i highly doubt, that they'll invest in the line. :(

i know HLJ are selling the brownie and vj-1j non-FP, for $3+.

The Mac+/Macross 7 valkyries' transformations would not lend themselves well to Banprestos, so far as I'm concerned.

well, they could increase the scale a little bit :p

I really like to own a YF21 squadron :):):)

By the way... has banpresto made a toy containing diecast?