Macross II Kits and Toys

Ishimaru

I only seen like 2 Macross II kits and that was the Super Valkryie and the Ishtar Model. I realy wanted to see the Metal Siren actualy put into a toy the Valkryie was nice it owned in Macross II. I'd also like to see some of the non-valkryies the blue ones shown in the Movie sorry I forgot names. The flagships would be nice to get put into kits and toys. And one more thing I dunno but those 2 Copies of the SDF-1 showed in Space in battle mode for like I dunno how long, but just devloping kits and toys of everything mentioned would be nice, Im tired of the VF class getting all the attention <_< ...

I realy wish Macross II actualy had a production line. Its still Macross, and I realy would drool over a transformable Metal Siren toy and kit. And the only time you actualy see flagships are in Macross II, I realy want to see something about those ships that fire a dual partical beam, and those huge command ones. And the two mass produced SDF-1s we saw that was awesome. The Macross series should move out of the way give Macross II the spot light for a while. Im not saying I hate Macross but Im sorta tired of that part of Macross getting all the goods and everything which is nice, but something diffrent for a time bit would be nice for us.

Edited by Dean

Gotta agree, I liked the ships in Macross II also.   There was a wide variety of mecha as well.   Too bad the Metal Siren was only done in 1/100 in Battroid mode only, would have loved to see a transformable one made beside the VF-2SS.

327518[/snapback]

That would feaken own :ph34r::) . I realy liked the how the managed to Mass Produce two copies of the SDF-1 in it, it sounded like the ship was headed toward Earth so I think it they were both built on the Moon base, kits like those would be nice. The Mecha showed in it is extremely nice, would be great to have. Why werent any produced though it sounds so good :blink: ?

Edited by Dean

Gotta agree, I liked the ships in Macross II also.   There was a wide variety of mecha as well.   Too bad the Metal Siren was only done in 1/100 in Battroid mode only, would have loved to see a transformable one made beside the VF-2SS.

327518[/snapback]

That would feaken own :ph34r::) . I realy liked the how the managed to Mass Produce two copies of the SDF-1 in it, it sounded like the ship was headed toward Earth so I think it they were both built on the Moon base, kits like those would be nice. The Mecha showed in it is extremely nice, would be great to have. Why werent any produced though it sounds so good :blink: ?

327522[/snapback]

Well from what I learned here on MW, mac II wasn't as well liked in japan and kawamori didn't approve of it either. Not enough demand=no mac II toys in mass production. A big bummer if you ask me.