Hurricane

SkullFighter

Some of you may have seen my posts here. I do not post much anymore but i still visit and update my toy list on occasion. I must have about 70 or more yamatos probably more i lost count, one of each takatoku, whole dvd sets of macross, countless models. My room is basically a bed surrounded by macross items. I live in Jefferson parish but I am currently in Baton Rouge taking care of the business i work for.

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a Macross Hurricane Katrina Refugee. All my items are still in the house. Luckily though i have been told we have gotten no water in the house, but all the models and toys are going through extreme heat since there is no power.

There were trees that fell on our shed and our patio but thats no where near my room. So hopefully my toys and models wont be too badly heat damaged. I am currently using other methods to surf the net so I will check back in on occasion and update this thread with the results of my inspections of all my beloved items.