Question about Macross Collection CMS

DrunkenMaster2

Hey Macross fans maybe you guys can help with my question. I need to know about the first set of the Macross Collection vol. 1 and where to buy them I know that came out along time ago. I need to know if their were any variants, in this set. I know that the Minmay doll (which is very cool!!!!) is the chase figure I need to know if there were different colors beside the full color set.

I know the Macross Collection Vol. 2 has a two color patterns of full color Ver. and repaint color Ver. I was wondering if the first set had these full color and repaint color ver. I like to know because I plan to buy them all. Can't wait for the Vol. 3 to come out!! They need a Miria, Claudia, Sharon Apple, Capt Gloval figure!!

Any picture would help too, of Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 both the full set and variants and chase figures.

Thanks!!!

Both 1st and 2nd series had clear and normal hair versions. The one exception is the sitting Minmay in the 2nd series. Instead of clear hair she had a watercolor like light haired version. The chase in the 2nd series was the Hikaru cockpit similar to the Roy cockpit in series 3.

In series 1 there was a winking and non-winking Mao which I think is the only true variant.

There are also the limited edition Hikaru and Minmay you should look for.

If you really want to be a completist you can get the bootleg sets that you see on ebay which have all of the regular figures plus the Minmay doll.

Edited by bigkid24

I saw these on eBay I was wondering if there bootleg or not he said that they come with the boxes? I email him for picture of the boxes I think the orginal boxes were white with pictures of the characters. How can you tell that they are bootleg? Does anybody have pictures of there Macross Collection set. Vol. 1 and Vol. 2.

post-3169-1124220233.jpg

Edited by DrunkenMaster2

I saw these on eBay I was wondering if there bootleg or not he said that they come with the boxes?  I email him for picture of the boxes I think the orginal boxes were white with pictures of the characters.  How can you tell that they are bootleg?  Does anybody have pictures of there Macross Collection set.  Vol. 1 and Vol. 2.

320792[/snapback]

those are definitely bootlegs. If that set doesn't go over 40 or 50 then it's also a bootleg set. One way I know is that minmay's bowtie on her waist is suppose to be pink, but the one in the picture is white. And Hikaru's right leg is bent outwards a little. All the bootlegs have that significant look to it. It's a great set to have just to display, but I wouldn't pay no more than 20 bucks for the bootlegs. I hope that helps.

Yeah thanks for the help about the bootleg. The guys starting price is $9.99 on eBay I thought it was to good to be true. I guess I won't buy them, I want the orignal ones!! Does anybody have doubles of Vol. 1 that they can sell?

I have the clear hair set of the CMS vol. 1 (without the Minmei chase) if you'd want one and if you live in the U.S.

320817[/snapback]

Do you have the oringal boxes with them? Are they the japanese figures or the bootleg? What is your email address and could you send pictures of them with the boxes

Yes, they are the original Japanese version of the CMS 1. I bought the full CMS Series 1 box set and I am keeping the colored hair versions, so instead of parting with it on eBay I rather pass it on to a MW member. Here's photos of the set and I also have the big ol' blue box the entire set came with if you want it as well. I'll PM you details.

More photos added.

post-1065-1124306733_thumb.jpg

post-1065-1124306757_thumb.jpg

post-1065-1124306765_thumb.jpg

post-1065-1124311334_thumb.jpg

post-1065-1124311344_thumb.jpg

Edited by baronv

If he dosen't want'em I'll take'em! How much?

Yes, they are the original Japanese version of the CMS 1. I bought the full CMS Series 1 box set and I am keeping the colored hair versions, so instead of parting with it on eBay I rather pass it on to a MW member. Here's photos of the set and I also have the big ol' blue box the entire set came with if you want it as well. I'll PM you details.

More photos added.

321116[/snapback]

Sorry I bought them. There are AWESOME!!!!!

If he dosen't want'em I'll take'em! How much?

More photos added.

321116[/snapback]

321135[/snapback]