Final Fantasy 7-2 ?!

Black Valkyrie

One of the reasons why Square and Enix merged... its quite clear that Square had a much stronger presence in the internaitonal market (something Enix was sorely lacking). Dragon Quest is an institution in Japan, no other game compares.

Skull Leader Posted on Oct 3 2003, 01:26 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

give me TEN solid testimonies of people on this board who bought it THEN had their video-gaming lives changed by FFVII (as in, they never looked at RPGs the same way again, such as we're debating here) and I'll admit that perhaps I was wrong and that maybe I should give the game a second chance. I'll admit you're right and swallow my pride... IF this can be done... otherwise how would you prove it to me?

And I'm sorry, why do you have this need to call me the color "maroon"? 

I'll testify to that for you, even though this is kind of a meaningless debate (Duke is owning...). After playing FF7, it changed my outlook on RPGs forever, basically the precedent for all other RPGs, carving the way and showing me what a true RPG is like, since I consider FF7 to be the best RPG I had played at that point in my life. Is that a good enough "testimony" for you?

By the way, a maroon isn't only a color. Ever seen Bugs Bunny, dude? He uses the phrase quite often...