Swing Wing and weapon

junchoon

What happens to the orientation of the attached weapons when the wings on the VF-1 swings back and forth? Will the weapons counter swing also, so that they will always face the same forward direction no matter the wing position? If so, does Hasegawa kits have this feature? Thanks

wps

The Hasegawa kits do not replicate this variable weapons orientation feature, if such a thing existed on the VF-1, which I assume it did. The Panavia Tornado has variable weapons orientation.

The F-14 works around this engineering headache by not carrying weapons on the wings.

The Revell kit of the Tornado in 1/72 has this feature in it, not too hard to make it work.

Regards

cool, might u be able to scan the instruction sheet for the Revell Tornado? thanks

I think i might be able to do it.... give some time to get the instruction sheet out of the boxes. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
The Revell kit of the Tornado in 1/72 has this feature in it, not too hard to make it work.

Regards

cool, might u be able to scan the instruction sheet for the Revell Tornado? thanks

Sorry for the delay .........but here are the pics of the instruction sheet of the Revell Tornado.

Pic 1

DSC03049.jpg

Pic 2

DSC03050.jpg

I hope this help

Regards

Andres Alvarado

• 3 weeks later...