Macross Festival '95 TickemagaCD

Strumvogel

I ran across this CD or whatever it is while going thru the Macross Compendium which seems to be a tie-in with the Macross 7-The Galaxy is Calling movie.

Does anyone know exactly what it is and it contains?

Can't seem to find any other details about what it is anywhere else.

Edited by Strumvogel

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently CD Singles were given away with the (pre-booked?) tickets for the MacPlus/7 movie back in '95. I recently found one (the only time I've ever seen one in real life) a few months ago but the asking price was like Y3500 or something, and I wasn't gonna pay that much for just a single. Don't remember the content of the CD, but it may have been the acoustic versions of My Soul for You, Totsugeki Love Heart and Remember 16. The reason I am not sure about this is because that would leave Macross Plus unrepresented, but maybe they threw in a version of voices in there.

I'm sure it would be more helpful to ask Valkyrie about these kinds of items. :)

Dude, that CD is totally worth it. If only becuase it's the only CD ever released that has the acoustic version of Totsugeki Love Heart on it :D

Oh, and Macross Plus is pictured on the jacket, but there's nothing from Macross Plus on the CD.

I'm still looking for an original copy of it for myself. I only have MP3s of it.

Sheesh, now ya tells me! :o

Well, I'd still feel kinda ripped off had I gone ahead and bought it. Although, I agree it's a good song. In my opinion, the acoustic version totally murders the original pop-py version, it's excellent, though a little too short. Good stuff. :)