A Macross Game & Watch?

Bloodcat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie..._Pr4_PcN__Shops

Just something interesting I happened to see and I figured folks here might want to take a look at it.

Hell, some of yall might even want to buy it. (I know I won't stand in anyone's way. I wouldn't pay more than 30 for it, but I am a cheap collector.)

Yes I would say that's overpriced. It's not too rare (even if it's boxed) and can be had for a LOT less. Saw a 3 boxed and 2 loose last week.

The true Nintendo Game & Watches go for disgusting amounts these days, and pretty much any old electronic game like that in decent condition seems to be worth some coin.

Bout the only ones not really worth anything are the Tiger LCD games.

It didn't help any when Retro Gamer magazine had a big article on these things a couple months back either.

Just something I figured I would give people a heads up on.

Like I said, I sure wouldn't pay that price.

The true Nintendo Game & Watches go for disgusting amounts these days, and pretty much any old electronic game like that in decent condition seems to be worth some coin.

Bout the only ones not really worth anything are the Tiger LCD games.

It didn't help any when Retro Gamer magazine had a big article on these things a couple months back either.

Just something I figured I would give people a heads up on.

Like I said, I sure wouldn't pay that price.

Yah. Pricing on those things is outrageous.

The old LED games are grotesquely overpriced too.

On those sorts of things it's all about collecting, not playing. And collectors get insane.