Anyone part of the David Lynch Cult?

Daishi3500

Hey, is there any David Lynch fans on MW. I could really use some of your guys help. If anyone knows where to get a copy of Eraserhead, that would be great. I hear this movie was a student film of his and is more out there than Blue Velvet. Again, any info on where to obtain a copy of this would be great. I've tried Bittorrent sites around but no one on is seeding. Thanks in Advance.

I don't know why, but many of his films seem to be having trouble getting to DVD in the U.S. Wild at Heart just got released last month, Lost highways still hasn't had a U.S. Release. His stuff is coming out, but it seems extraordinarily slow and without much fanfare. I love his creepy, bizarro, out there flicks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, I got the DVD from his sight and had a blast watching it. I can't stress how bizarre and intriguing this film is, I'd recomend it to everyone if you can get your hands on it.

Blue Velvet and Molhaland (sp?) Drive got me hooked, so lately I've been looking for Lynch's earlier stuff. So I'd like to know what MW'ers think of Lost Highway or Wild at Heart before I rent or buy them. I'm also interested in some of his short films. If anyone knows about these films, that'd be great.

"In Heaven everything is Fine"

"Wild at Heart" is a great movie chock full of interesting (and insane) characters. I think both Nick Cage and Willem Dafoe gave their best performances in this one. As far as "Lost Highway" goes, it's been a long, long time since I saw it and I don't really remember anything about it except that it's just as messed up as Lynch's other stuff. I doubt you'll be disappointed with either. And don't you f***in' look at me!

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!