HELP, HELP!

Laserstorm

I don't know where to put this, so mods feel free to move this were it belongs, if

you think its necessary. To get to the point I've found a yamato 1/60 strike VF-1S

MISB for $60. I know this is a good offer, the problem is the shipping. Since the

dude lives in Honk Kong he asks $35 shipping for registered airmail. I personally

think he's trying to scalp me on shipping, but I would like to hear your comments

on this. Also what is registered shipping, is that EMS or air parcel post, how much

does it usually take for it to arrive?

Help, guys!

PS. Just to be on the safe side, is $60 to much for strike VF-1S in 1/60 scale?

I don't know where to put this, so mods feel free to move this were it belongs, if

you think its necessary. To get to the point I've found a yamato 1/60 strike VF-1S

MISB for $60. I know this is a good offer, the problem is the shipping. Since the

dude lives in Honk Kong he asks $35 shipping for registered airmail. I personally

think he's trying to scalp me on shipping, but I would like to hear your comments

on this. Also what is registered shipping, is that EMS or air parcel post, how much

Help, guys!

tell them to bite you and get it from Neova. hes got them for $48(i know i recently bought 2 of them) plus shipping which should be like $15-$20. at worst, it'll be $68 shipped all the way from HK. :)

Help, guys!

tell them to bite you and get it from Neova. hes got them for $48(i know i recently bought 2 of them) plus shipping which should be like $15-$20. at worst, it'll be $68 shipped all the way from HK. :)

I would really, but he's out last time I checked.

no problemo dude, i was a newbies once too. :)

you know, if Neova doesn't have it or can't fid it, you can try PM'ing Seichii for his shopping service. heres the link to the thread...

LINK

i'm 99% positive he can find one for you or already has one but i cannot guarantee a price.