Macross Volume III Miss DJ

waters7

Time signal

"Hoshi no sasayaki/Whisper of a star "- Lynn Minmay, broadcast credit opening theme

Commercial 1 Lynn Minmay new single "silver moon red moon"

Commercial 2 Macross brand "army jeans"

Commercial 3 Nue-nue Honey

Commercial 4 real Chinese noodles "Nyan-nyan"

Sponsor credits

"My boyfriend is a pilot PARTII"

Exciting Question Corner ~ "Heartbreak at Sweet Sixteen" (Japanese version -- "kanashiki juuroku-sai")

This week's hot news ~ "Yesterday"

Movie "small white dragon" information corner guest: Show Blackstone ~ "Love flows away/ Ai wa nagareru"

Commercial 5 movie "small white dragon"

Commercial 6 UN Spacy enlistment applicants wanted!

Nekura dial 110 ~ "Runner"; "Scarborough Fair"

Guest corner: Ichijo Hikaru ~ "Blowin' in the Wind"

Urgent warning! ~ "home/ Furusato"; "Lilli Marleen"

Say what you want Corner!

"Hoshi no sasayaki/Whisper of a star" - ending theme -

Fixed time news

====================

Good CD. Nice to hear a young Mari do some Bob Dylan and Beatles, etc.

:)

Suite Macross? Not sure about that one, though it does ring a bell... Show me the cover. Is it the one with Misa in the Protoculture ruins?

Or are you talking about the standard movie soundtrack? (The one with a close-up of Minmay's face on the cover)

• 2 months later...

Here you go.

Macross Suite

=========

1- Four Seasons

2- Story

3- Breakfast Table

4- Street Corner

5- White cloud of memories

6- Sanguine (or "Scarlet") Tears

7- You are my Everything

8- Too young

9- A Star avenue

10- Three Hearts

I'd like to hear this album, too, actually. Unfortunately, I don't think I've ever actually come across it, but I read a review of it years and years ago in Animerica or something... Hmm. I think (could be wrong) this is one of those Macross albums which, along with Snow Falling in the Milky Way, was issued only once on CD and is now hard to track down.

• 1 year later...

Ressurecting a REALLY old thread, if anyone was interested, I found a site selling a bootleg of the "Suite Macross" cd for about $20 (including shipping) I normally don't buy boots, but if no one legit sells it, what can ya do? The only info I have on the cd is from a spanish site:

"Macross the movie: Do you Remember Love? / Ai Oboete Imasu Ka? - Macross Suite (10 tracks)

This CD contains the music that Kentaro Haneda composed for the film of Macross, but that in the end was not including in the production. A pity because the pieces are of excellent quality, ademas to be interpreted by the Orchestra Healthy Wings. Luckyly it was compiled in this disc. It includes booklet with notes of production and notes of Haneda."

T'was thinking about buying it myself, afterall how many other cds get released of unused Macross score? Does anyone else have the cd and can vouch for the quality? Here's the site - http://www.chibitokyo.com/index.asp?PageAc...ROD&ProdID=2544

• 3 weeks later...

Funny coincidence, over a year and three quarters later that this be brought up again, because I very recently tracked down and purchased the CD -- AT LAST. I have only heard it once so far though because I am really busy, but I think the description on that site is incorrect. I believe Haneda composed these pieces to better portray the themes in the movie AFTER its release, and not for use in the actual film itself. Kind of like he did for the TV show with the album "Rhapsody In Love" previously.

If you like the movie music, this and "Rhapsody" are great additions to a collection, though.

Ressurecting a REALLY old thread, if anyone was interested, I found a site selling a bootleg of the "Suite Macross" cd for about $20 (including shipping) I normally don't buy boots, but if no one legit sells it, what can ya do? The only info I have on the cd is from a spanish site:

"Macross the movie: Do you Remember Love? / Ai Oboete Imasu Ka? - Macross Suite (10 tracks)

This CD contains the music that Kentaro Haneda composed for the film of Macross, but that in the end was not including in the production. A pity because the pieces are of excellent quality, ademas to be interpreted by the Orchestra Healthy Wings. Luckyly it was compiled in this disc. It includes booklet with notes of production and notes of Haneda."

T'was thinking about buying it myself, afterall how many other cds get released of unused Macross score? Does anyone else have the cd and can vouch for the quality? Here's the site - http://www.chibitokyo.com/index.asp?PageAc...amp;ProdID=2544

Oh man! This is a really great news!! I been searching this record for months! I see that they also have the "Macross Musical Special 'Ginga ni Furu yuki' " CD... I just buy them both.

Thank you very much, now I'll have all the music of Macross Original Series!! :lol::):D

Oh man! This is a really great news!! I been searching this record for months! I see that they also have the "Macross Musical Special 'Ginga ni Furu yuki' " CD... I just buy them both.

Thank you very much, now I'll have all the music of Macross Original Series!! :lol::):D

Except, remember that none of the music in either of these CDs are from the Original Series. Or movie, for that matter. Be sure to bear that in mind before purchasing or you might get something you were not expecting.

Except, remember that none of the music in either of these CDs are from the Original Series. Or movie, for that matter. Be sure to bear that in mind before purchasing or you might get something you were not expecting.

Don´t worry. I am collecting all the music of Macross. I have also the Jam Trip, Digital Trip, Rhapsody in Love LP's, etc. I was searching these last 2 LP's, but at least now I have the CD´s.

Thank you for your interest, Renato!

PD: Do you really name Renato? This is a spanish name...

Renato, I've never actually had a chance to thank you for the translations :D

I bought the LP's of both Macross Symphonic Suit And 'Ginga ni Furu yuki back in the 90's from a store in L.A. and like 3 years a go I was able to buy the actual CDs through Yahoo Japan.

The music in Symphonic Suite along with Rhapsody in Love are some of the best non-tv Macross music ever released, that Haneda guy is truly a genius!!!

Edited by waters7

BTW, what are the "Jam Trip" etc albums like?

Do you mean What are these albums? or How are these albums? :huh:

I suppose that you know these albums, but you aren't listen it yet, right? :unsure:

I was born in Peru and my mother tongue is Spanish.

Cool! I have many friends in Peru, I'm a bboy (breakdancer) and I know many people of other contries. My peruan friends always comes to our championships and sometimes spending the nights in my house.

Best Regards!

(Post 100)

Edited by cool8or