Transformers Predaking reissue packaging question

maxvf1a

I received a Predaking reissue from a reputable seller who also sells on MW. The tape on all ends of the box seems to have been cut and then new factory tape was placed over it. It seems like the box was opened and then taped back up. Did anyone else receive one like this? How did yours come? I'm thinking about trying to get my money back through my credit card if the seller doesn't do anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by maxvf1a

As long as the toy is fine and nothing is missing and the box is undamaged (if you are one of these collectors into mint boxes), does it really matter too much whether the tape has been cut and new tape added?

As a former seller, I would often cut the tape on Yamato toys before shiping them, just so I could check the contents as sometimes parts would be missing from the factory. This way, I could make sure the customer was getting a complete toy with all accessories.

Anyway, can you please post any TF related questions in the pinned TF thread at the top of the page.

Graham