Hasegawa Havoc

Aurel Tristen

Why not an 1/32 Scale Tamiya Valkyrie (like their F-16 Viper) while were're at it, with removeable thermonuclear engines with supplied engine cart, operable flaps and brake, rubber tires, white metal cast landing gears and maybe a retractable pilots ladder! :p

Why not an 1/32 Scale Tamiya Valkyrie (like their F-16 Viper) while were're at it, with removeable thermonuclear engines with supplied engine cart, operable flaps and brake, rubber tires, white metal cast landing gears and maybe a retractable pilots ladder! :p

O_O. Then I would say. "OUCH my wallet hurts alot..." You know the 1/32 F-16 is like dang near 150 bones. Even thought it a GREAT looking model. But does Hasa have a 1/32 scale fighter. I remember reading something in Fine Scale Modeller about it.

I think a Hasegawa 1/48 scale valk would be the holy grail of macross model kits. give it strike options and i would be first in line to pay a hefty price for it.

Holy Grail. I think I would be the spark that bring Model building of Sci Fi to a whole new level. Even thought Yamato<I think these are the people who have the 1/48th scale VF> has the 1/48scale model already built. I personally think Hasa would bring collectors to a new life of Macross.