Mari Iijima's voice is different from the anime

vistali1

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET, DONT TALK. IT IS A VERY ENCOURAGED TV SERIES PROGRAMS. MANY COUNTRIES HAVE TRANSLATED VERSIONS AND SHOW IT IN THEIR COUNTRIES. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. YOU THINK TOO MUCH OTHER STUFF! :angry:

Lol, relax pal. I didn't mean to offend you, just stating my opinion. If you like it, more power to you. I just happen to pass on squeeky voiced lolita types in sailor suits.

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET, DONT TALK. IT IS A VERY ENCOURAGED TV SERIES PROGRAMS. MANY COUNTRIES HAVE TRANSLATED VERSIONS AND SHOW IT IN THEIR COUNTRIES. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. YOU THINK TOO MUCH OTHER STUFF! :angry:

Whoah!

:huh:

Believe it or not, there are quite a few fans of the live action Sailor Moon here. They usualy reside in the Other Anime forum though. This section is mostly Macross.