VF-11B Fast Pack

MacBoy29

I'm thinking of getting a VF-11B Fast Pack...

So is it awsome, o.k., crappy, get a Toynami, etc. ???

Also what whould you guys prefer the VF-1J Hikaru Fast Pack or the VF-11 FP

...hehehe i'm kinda thinking of the VF-11 FP becasue there will be some variation in my collection, but oh-well,

I wanna hear your guys opinions....

Thanks

The VF-11FP is not bad IMO. The legs have been fixed, the detail is good, overall I like it. My only slight annoyance is the left shoulder cover is kind of elevated in fighter mode, breaking the straight flow of the fighter. That's it.

I like having at least one of each VF (1,4,11,17,etc), I might even get a second VF-11 FP if I find it cheap enough.

Hikaru 1J-FP's seem to be scarcer now (?) so it might be an idea to consider getting that before the 11 since it is not going anywhere any time soon, if indeed you really want a Hikaru 1J in 1/60. Unless you would rather wait for the 1/48 1J, if that is even in your budget, and go ahead and get the 11 now.

I got the VF-11 FP, and I think it's pretty cool. I've transformed it several times and the legs are still attached. The only things I don't like are the really glossy finish and undersized FAST pack back packs. The leg packs look great as does the rest of the plane.

If you like the VF-11, I'd suggest getting one.

YIPPIE!

Thanks for the feedback guys, it looks like the VF-11FP is gonna be the winner.

But mann "Anubus" is right though about the VF-1J, it's getting scarce...eh, i'll

end up getting the Vf-1J some-day anyways.

Thanks again dudes!